Our theater is located at 15 Frank E. Rodgers Blvd. South, Harrison, NJ 07029 (the former Holy Cross School). Free parking for WHATCo events is available in the fenced lot at the corner of Jersey St. and Frank E. Rodgers Blvd. S., directly across from the food truck.
At this time, our historic 1915 building is not handicap accessible. Please contact us should with any questions regarding accessibility.
Health & Safety
West Hudson Arts & Theater Company will meet and exceed any required CDC guidelines, in addition to local, state, and federal laws. We also follow requirements of any shared space used for rehearsals and performances. Please refer to posted guidelines on-site for the most up-to date information or contact us with any questions.
Precautions WHATCo is Taking
- Tickets continue to be touchless. Please purchase ahead of time online, during our box office hours, or at the door. (tickets purchased online will come from onthestage.com)
- Seating is well spaced. Please space yourself out if needed.
- Hand sanitizer, wipes, and masks are available to all at no charge. Please ask any volunteer for a mask.
- Our on-stage performers will not be masked.
Liability and Personal Responsibility
- By choosing to attend any WHATCo event, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and WHATCo will not be held responsible.
- Monitor your health. If you don’t feel well, please stay at home.
- If you have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 or any illness in the past 10 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 10 days, please stay home.
While attending any WHATCo event, please follow the directions of our volunteers. For the safety of all our cast members and guests, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you are unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines in their entirety. We appreciate for your support!
West Hudson Arts & Theater Company (WHATCo) is committed to ensuring that the transformative power of theater and the arts are accessible to all. WHATCo does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission or access to its services, programs, or activities. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to allow individuals with disabilities to participate in WHATCo’s services, programs, and activities. WHATCo will make assistive listening devices available upon request for performances and will accommodate any other requests upon request with advance notice. This includes the attendance of aides or service animals at any education classes, performances, or events at no cost. Please direct accommodation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.