Revised COVID Policy – December 2023
West Hudson Arts & Theater Company has made the following changes to meet and exceed the CDC guidelines, in addition to local, state, and federal laws. We also follow requirements of any shared space used for rehearsals and performances. Please refer to posted guidelines on-site for the most up-to date information.
Attendees of Shows
At this time, we will be asking our audiences attending performances at our 15 Frank E. Rodgers Boulevard location to be masked (covering nose and mouth) as we are an indoor space. Feel free to wait for cast members inside the auditorium or in the hall but avoid gathering in large groups and maintain a respectful distance from others.
- Disposable surgical masks, cloth masks, KN95/N95 masks
Not Acceptable Masks are as follows:
- Neck gaiters or bandanas, masks with an exhalation valve or vent, plastic face shield alone
Volunteers and Performers of Shows
- All WHATCo volunteers, instructors, performers, backstage help etc. must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized COVID vaccine, no exceptions.
- This means:
- 2 weeks after second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (J&J).
- This means:
- Accepted proof of vaccine includes the following:
- Original CDC Vaccination Card and photo ID.
- Photo of CDC Vaccination Card and photo ID.
- Docket App (New Jersey Residents only): Docket is a free app from the NJ Department of Health that makes it easier for you and your family to securely access your COVID-19 vaccination record. The Docket App is available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play. https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaxrecords
- Excelsior Pass (New York residents only)is a free app from the NYS Dept of Health that makes it easy for you to access your vaccination record. It is available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play. https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass
Precautions WHATCo is Taking
- Tickets are touchless. Please purchase ahead of time online, during our box office hours, or at the door.
- Seating is well spaced. Please space yourself out if needed.
- Hand sanitizer, wipes, and masks are available to all at no charge.
- Our on-stage performers will not be masked.
Liability and Personal Responsibility
- By choosing to attend any WHATCo event, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and WHATCo will not be held responsible.
- Monitor your health. If you don’t feel well, please stay at home.
- If you have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 10 days, please stay home.
While attending any WHATCo event, please follow the directions of our volunteers. For the safety of all our cast members and guests, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you are unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines in their entirety. We appreciate for your support!